- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
520% - the gear range of your SRAM Eagle™ dreams!
With the redesign of the XG-1299 Eagle™ cassette, the developers at SRAM have given the elegant 12-speed sprocket package for the GX Eagle™ groupset an epic sprocket of 52 teeth and therefore an enormous gear range of 520%!
That way you have the same size chainring on the crank and yet more reserves when the next ascent has a steep incline of 20%. If you are a stronger cyclist, you can also choose the option of a larger chainring for more high speed, without affecting the excellent climbing characteristics of your bike. In addition, the chain spends more time on the higher cogs on the cassette, where the power transfer is more efficient and wear is minimized.
Thanks to the X-DOME™ construction, the elegant cogset is extremely robust and torsion-resistant and the X-GLIDE™2 technology makes sure it is quiet and smooth-running.
This is high-end shifting performance made by SRAM!
• Enormous total gear range of 520 percent
• Adjusted design in SRAM Eagle™ Colour System Available in Black to Gold, Black to Rainbow, and Black to Copper
• X-DOME™ construction for an extremely stiff cassette
• X-GLIDE™2 technology for maximum shifting performance and low noise
• 11 steel sprockets milled from one chrome-molybdenum steel block, 52-tooth sprocket made of aluminium
• Material: chrome-molybdenum steel, aluminium
• Coating: PVD titanium-nitride
• Compatible freehub bodies: SRAM XD™
• Gear ratio: 10 - 12 - 14 - 16 - 18 - 21 - 24 - 28 - 32 - 36 - 42 - 52
• Weight: approx. 372 g
In the box:
• 1 SRAM XG-1299 Eagle™ Cassette 10 - 52 Teeth
ONLY compatible with SRAM XX1 Eagle™, X01 Eagle™ and GX Eagle™12-speed rear derailleurs from model year 2020, as the earlier models have a maximum sprocket size of 50 teeth!
- For freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.: