- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO Deore XT FC-M8100 Hollowtech II Crankset Single Speed / 52 mm Chain Line
Hinta sis. ALV
plus 9,95 € toimituksesta maahan Suomi
Olet tilaamassa vakiomallin.
Konfiguraatiotasi ei ole tallennettu.
Jos haluat tilata räätälöidyn pyörän, click here.
Vai haluatko jatkaa vakio-osilla varustetun mallin tilaamiseen?
Deore XT goes 12 speed!
In 2019, the best-selling groupset of the Japanese component manufacturer, Deore XT, follows the example of SHIMANO’s XTR group that was already equipped with 12 sprockets back in 2018. As a high-end groupset for everyone, the XT is becoming increasingly popular.
As is typical for SHIMANO, the crank arms of the XT FC-M8100 Hollowtech II single speed crankset are made from hollow forged aluminium; and just like the XTR crankset, it comes without a spider to offer high stiffness values and low weight. Thus, it is suitable for a wide range of uses - ranging from fast XC rides through to enduro riding at breakneck speed.
To secure the chainrings to the 12-speed XT crankset, SHIMANO uses their own Direct Mount standard with BB lockring. A 52 mm chain line increases drivetrain performance for the BOOST standard (148 mm) as well as for 135/142 mm standards, thanks to the chamfered inner plates of SHIMANO’s Hyperglide+ 12-speed chains. Thanks to DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ (DCE+), the chain even stays on the chainring during jumps and on rough terrain. XC and enduro racers who prefer singlespeed systems can choose from a wide range of chainrings between 28 and 36 teeth.
• Hollowtech II 1 x 12 crankset
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Crankset with integrated 24mm axle
• Compatible with SHIMANO Hyperglide+ 12-speed
• Chainline: 52 mm
• Q factor: 172 mm
• Available chainrings 28-30-32-34-36 (product code: 2286368)
• Recommended chain: Deore XT CN-M8100 (product code: 2286358)
• For a shell width of 68/73 mm
• For rear axle: 135/142 mm and 148 mm (BOOST)
• Weight: approx. 620 g (175 mm / 32T)
Available with crank arm length:
• 165 mm
• 170 mm
• 175 mm
• 180 mm
Please make your choice.
Bottom bracket cups (optional):
• BSA BB-MT800 (product code: 2138176)
• Pressfit BB-MT800-PA (product code: 2234221)
In the box:
• 1 x SHIMANO Deore XT FC-M8100 Kurbel
WITHOUT chainring and WITHOUT bottom bracket cups!
For compatible chainrings see product code: 2286368.
NOT compatible with XT M8000 components and other SHIMANO 11-speed groupsets.
- Hollowtech II/BB86/92
- Manufacturer`s ref.: