- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Hinta sis. ALV
plus 9,95 € toimituksesta maahan Suomi
Väri: risky red
Olet tilaamassa vakiomallin.
Konfiguraatiotasi ei ole tallennettu.
Jos haluat tilata räätälöidyn pyörän, click here.
Vai haluatko jatkaa vakio-osilla varustetun mallin tilaamiseen?
The Ergon GA3 all-mountain comfort grips combine the relief benefits and wrist support of ergonomic wing grips with the freedom of movement of rounder MTB grips. Thus, they are especially suitable for mountain bikers who tend to bend their wrists or simply require additional support. The ergonomically optimized shape, that is a result of the experiences with the GA2 MTB grip, requires particularly low gripping forces. The inner and outer design of the GE3 grips are adapted to the grip zones of the hand and offer high damping comfort, together with the butted wall thickness of the inner core and the ultra-soft GravityControl rubber compound. The latter is especially developed and produced for Ergon in Germany and offers excellent grip for best control on demanding trails. What’s more, the compound is highly UV-resistant, so that the Ergon GA3 grips are highly durable. The grips come with internal high-strength, anodized black aluminium clamps. They also fit perfectly on carbon bars without twisting.
• Pleasantly soft, UV-resistant rubber compound
• Excellent control on challenging trails
• Low gripping forces required only
• Surface structure adapted to grip zones
• Butted wall thickness of inner core for high damping
• Internal aluminium clamps offer a lot of space
• Firm fit on carbon handlebars
• Replaceable end plugs
• Fit handlebar outer Ø 22,2 mm
• Weight: approx. 115 g (pair)
• Material: GravityControl rubber (grip), aluminium, anodized black (clamp)
- Bar endien kanssa: