- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The robust Zéfal Deflector FM30 MTB front mudguard reliably keeps off mud and dirt.
The mudguard for the front wheel can be easily attached to most suspension forks using the cable ties included in the delivery. It is attached to the lower leg arch and the upper tubes to ensure a secure hold in any situation. The included protective sleeves for the cable ties, which can be cut to length, prevent scuff marks and provide additional grip thanks to their non-slip surface.
In contrast to the Zéfal Deflector FM20 (prod. code 2316751), the Deflector FM30 has two additional cable tie mounts, making a total of six. It is also wider and longer, allowing greater protection for tyres up to 3“ wide.
The delivery also includes three sticker sets in different colours which allow you to customise the Zéfal Deflector FM30 front mudguard – or you can simply keep its discreet original design.
• Mountain bike front mudguard for suspension forks
• Uncomplicated and flexible fastening with six cable ties
• Cuttable sleeves for cable ties prevent scuff marks
• Sturdy design for offroad use
• High protection from wheel spray and mud
• Can be easily customised with the included stickers in different colours
• Material: plastic
• Compatible tyre sizes: 27.5“ / 29“
• For tyre width: max. 3.0”
• Dimensions: approx. 480 mm (length) x 90 mm (width)
• Weight: approx. 135 g
In the box:
• 1 Zéfal Deflector FM30 MTB front mudguard
• 6 cable ties
• 6 protective sleeves for cable ties
• 1 red sticker
• 1 blue sticker
• 1 green sticker
An excellent addition for the rear wheel is the Zéfal Deflector RS75 MTB rear mudguard (prod. code 2316746).
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 27,5", 29"
- Mount type: