Hinta sis. ALV plus 9,95 € (toimituksesta maahan Suomi)
The TVL Sykkel by VAUDE are modern cycling shoes for city tours. The shoes in a sneaker look come with the VD TVL SOLE with full-length nylon reinforcement and anti-slip SUPTRACTION R20 tread for high comfort when walking and best power transfer to the pedal. Thus, you will take the urban jungle by storm!
• Modern city shoes made from RENEWABLE MATERIALS
• Oiled TERRACARE nubuck leather
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Removable ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH insole with reinforced cleat area
• VD TVL SOLE with FLOW INDEX 5, full-length nylon reinforcement and SUPTRACTION R20 rubber compound with 20% recycled materials
• External, protective toe and heel cap made from robust and recyclable TPU for protection and hold
• Perforations in tongue
• Tongue loop to fix the laces
• Screw-in click cover made of rubber
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Possibility to flush mount SPD clipless systems so that they do not disturb when walking
Outer fabric: nubuck leather
Inner fabric: polyester
Outsole: VD TVL sole
Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Manufacturer's ref.: 20462
Weight: approx. 880 g (per pair, size 42)
RENEWABLE MATERIALS :
VAUDE uses renewable resources of animal or plant origin to produce these products. This helps them save fossil raw materials. For more details see the care label inside the garment.
A leather that has been sustainably produced in Germany in accordance with high social and environmental standards. Thanks to a conscious use of resources (e.g. water, chemicals, energy), it also contains only an extremely low level of harmful substances.
ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH:
ORTHOLITE insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The ECO PLUSH version contains 25% castor oil (the ecological alternative to oil-based products), the sole's outer fabric is made from 50% recycled polyester. The sole used for the cycling shoes comes with harder PU foam in the cleat area for best power transfer. ORTHOLITE insoles are machine-washable. In their eco soles, ORTHOLITE replaces mineral oil based polyurethane with polyurethane made from castor oil. This offers significant advantages with regards to energy and resource consumption. The castor-oil plant is a fast-growing material, the oil is harmless and biodegradable.
VAUDE TVL SOLE:
This sole consists of 20% recycled rubber. The asymmetric arrangement of the tread blocks ensures excellent grip in dry and wet conditions. Full-length stiffeners in two different hardnesses allow for good power transfer to the pedal and pleasant rolling over from heel to toe. The cleat cover can be screwed off so that you can either ride with our without cleats.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains mean different requirements for the strength of the sole. V-Flow combines the shoes' shaft materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Thus, it is perfect for daily commutes on the bike, as well as for bike tours and journeys.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.