alkaen 2 083,00 €
Hinta sis. ALV plus 9,95 € (toimituksesta maahan Suomi)
The Men’s TVL Skoj cycling shoes by VAUDE make daily life in the saddle even more comfortable. The BOA L6 dial allows for individual adjustment and offers high comfort. The VD TVL SOLE with nylon reinforcements and SUPTRACTION R20 tread offers excellent power transfer to the pedal and high grip when walking.
• Comfortable cycling shoes for daily use
• Knitted upper for best comfort
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Removable ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH insole with reinforced cleat area
• VD TVL SOLE with FLOW INDEX 5, full-length nylon reinforcement and SUPTRACTION R20 rubber compound with 20% recycled materials
• BOA L6 dial
• External, protective toe and heel cap made from robust and recyclable TPU for protection and hold
• Screw-in click cover made of rubber
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Possibility to flush mount SPD clipless systems so that they do not disturb when walking
Outer fabric: knitted fabric
Inner fabric: polyester
Outsole: VD TVL sole
Manufacturer's ref.: 20467
Weight: approx. 800 g (per pair, size 42)
ORTHOLITE ECO PLUSH:
ORTHOLITE insoles consist of open-pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The ECO PLUSH version contains 25% castor oil (the ecological alternative to oil-based products), the sole's outer fabric is made from 50% recycled polyester. The sole used for the cycling shoes comes with harder PU foam in the cleat area for best power transfer. ORTHOLITE insoles are machine-washable. In their eco soles, ORTHOLITE replaces mineral oil based polyurethane with polyurethane made from castor oil. This offers significant advantages with regards to energy and resource consumption. The castor-oil plant is a fast-growing material, the oil is harmless and biodegradable.
VAUDE TVL SOLE:
This sole consists of 20% recycled rubber. The asymmetric arrangement of the tread blocks ensures excellent grip in dry and wet conditions. Full-length stiffeners in two different hardnesses allow for good power transfer to the pedal and pleasant rolling over from heel to toe. The cleat cover can be screwed off so that you can either ride with our without cleats.
FLOW INDEX 5:
Different activities and terrains mean different requirements for the strength of the sole. V-Flow combines the shoes' shaft materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 5 offers comfort and flexibility for cycling and walking. Thus, it is perfect for daily commutes on the bike, as well as for bike tours and journeys.
Anti-slip rubber compound with 20% recycled rubber for a modern tread with excellent grip in dry and wet conditions.
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that ensure precise adjustment. The combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces can be loosened by pulling out the button.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.