- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ROSE UNPAVED cycling shoes are designed for your off-road adventures. The cycling shoes are designed for all surfaces – from easy forest paths to gravel tracks and more demanding trails. There are no limits to your gravel bike or MTB experience.
• Perforated upper on the outside for optimal breathability
• Robust coating on the lower edge of the shoe to protect against dirt, stones and such
• Padded tongue and perforated outer fabric increase comfort for Gravel or MTB
• Anti-slip structure in the heel area provides the necessary grip in the shoe
• Practical lacing system with six eyelets each for a continuous adjustment to the shape of your foot
• "UNPAVED" logo on back flap
• ROSE logo on the outside
• Weight: approx. 343 g (size 41 - single shoe)
For the best fit of the bike shoes, please go up one size.
Let’s get lost
UNPAVED is made for adventures beyond paved roads. The ROSE gravel collection combines functionality, comfort and gravel style.
Sole texture & compatibility
• Non-slip rubber outer sole with recycled rubber flakes provides grip on any ground as well as a more comfortable roll-through movement
• Nylon midsole ensures sufficient stiffness when pedalling
• Removable insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym