- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ROSE CRT Internal Cable Routing Tool
20,79 € normaalihinta 26,00 €
Hinta sis. ALV plus 9,95 € (toimituksesta maahan Suomi)
The ROSE CRT internal cable routing tool makes routing gear cables, housings and hoses through the frame a simple task!
The compact tool uses powerful magnets to safely and easily guide gear and brake cables, outer brake housings and gear outer cables as well as hydraulic hoses and SHIMANO Di2 hoses through the frame.
The ROSE CRT cable routing tool is perfect for on the go and a must-have for your tours. After all, cracked or frayed housings and cables that are routed internally can easily spoil your ride if you don’t have the right tools at hand to fix them.
• Compact, small tool for the internal routing of electric cables, inner cables, housings and hydraulic brake hoses
• Powerful magnets help you comfortably guide gear and brake cables or the installation cable for housings and hydraulic hoses through the frame to the entry/outlet hole
• All hose adapters and the cable connector are threaded for easy storage
• Suitable for all frame sizes
• Weight: approx. 68 g
In the box:
1x ROSE Cable Routing Tool (CRT) including:
• Guide magnet
• Adapter for hydraulic hoses
• Adapter for brake and gear cable housings
• Adapter for SHIMANO Di2 e-Tube cables
• Cable connector with magnetic end
• Installation cable (approx. 130 cm long)
Due to the magnetic properties of steel, the tool may not be used for routing hoses through steel frames.
The frame holes must not be smaller than 6mm.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset: