- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the Sonic/Ergo/35a aero bar, Profile Design has a new highlight in their range of tri bars. The lightweight aluminium aero bar from the FLYT system combines the simplicity of the Sonic bracket and the ergonomics of the Ergo arm rest to offer versatile adjustment options and maximum comfort. The aerodynamic and flexible design of the aero bar is topped off by Profile 35a extensions that offer a comfortable 35° angle with an 80mm rise to relieve your wrists and tendons. It is particularly suitable for riders who prefer a wrist angle below the neutral position on their triathlon aero bar. In this way, comfort and aerodynamics are combined ideally. Therefore, the Profile Sonic/Ergo/35a aero bar is an essential partner when racing against the time.
• Aero bar made from Profile Design FLYT system
• Material: Aluminium 6061 T6
• Adjustable Ergo arm rests
• Total tube length: approx. 395 mm
• Length adjustment over a range of approx. 100 mm
• With optional risers (product code 1904721) in 5mm steps adjustable by 70 mm (to up to 140 mm)
• Reach: - 70 mm up to - 2,5 mm (in steps of 7,5 mm)
• Width of arm rests: 124 mm – 290 mm (in steps of 18,5 mm, for a distance between extensions of 100mm)
• Suitable for handlebar clamp Ø 31,8 mm
• Weight: approx. 559 g
The aero bar is designed for internal shift cable routing and prepared for internal cable routing of Shimano Di2 bar end shifters or brake/shift lever sets for bar ends.
Profile Design FLYT system
With the FLYT system, Profile Design wants to simplify the process of fitting an aerobar to a rider. By using a combination of 3 brackets (Sonic, Supersonic and Subsonic), 3 armrests (Ergo, Boom (see below) and Race) and 3 extension options (35, 50 and 45/25), it offers 27 different combinations and more than 1000 adjustment options. This results in an uncomplicated basis for individual fit options - for hobby cyclists and professional bike fitters.
Please click on the button for more information and a graphical illustration.
The Boom arm rests are similar to the F-40 arm rests. All other arm rests of Profile's F series are also compatible, yet not part of the FLYT system. The same holds true for all carbon and aluminium extensions of the T and V series.
Components of the FLYT system:
· Profile Sonic Bracket Kit (product code 2281513)
· Profile Supersonic Bracket Kit (product code 2254079)
· Profile Subsonic Bracket Kit (product code 2281512)
· Profile Ergo Injected Armrest Set (product code 2281521)
· Profile Race Injected Armrest Set (product code 2281520)
· Profile F40 Armrest set (product code 2254086)
· Profile Aluminium Extensions 35A (product code 2281504)
· Profile Aluminium Extensions 50A (product code 2281506)
· Profile Aluminium Extensions 45/25A (product code 2281505)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm