- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The HSF Aerodrink 880 from Profile Design is a hydration system for your aerobar extension which has been optimised for minimal wind resistance, making it an excellent addition to triathlon bikes.
The aerodynamic HSF Aerodrink 880 integrates perfectly in your aero setup. Just mount it between your aerobar extensions using the special bracket, so it stays between your arms while you are in the aero position.
The height can be adjusted by flipping over the brackets. That way, you can drink without having to change your aerodynamic position.
You can also shorten the straw, which has an integrated bite valve, and install it either in the front or rear opening of the Aerodrink.
This lets you adjust the hydration system to your specific position on the aero extension. You can then fill it with your preferred drink through the leakproof refill port – which allows you to safely refill it while on the go.
• Hydration system for mounting between aero extensions
• Aerodynamically optimised design
• Lets you drink while in the aero position
• Straw with bite valve, can be cut to length
• Leakproof flip cap for easy refilling (even while riding)
• Container is easy to use and slide in
• Secure and fast attachment with silicone strap
• BPA-free material
• Suitable for extensions with an outer diameter of 22.2 mm
• Spacing of extensions (centre to centre): 65 - 140 mm
• Compatible with drink containers for the Profile BTA bracket
• Material: HDPE, PP (drink bottle); fibreglass reinforced polyamide (bracket)
• Volume: approx. 880 ml
• Weight: approx. 290 g (holder: 130 g, bottle: 160 g)
In the box:
• 1 Profile Design HSF Aerodrink 880 Hydration System