- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Back Roller High Visibility pannier bag
Hinta sis. ALV
plus 9,95 € toimituksesta maahan Suomi
Väri: neongelb-schwarz reflex
Olet tilaamassa vakiomallin.
Konfiguraatiotasi ei ole tallennettu.
Jos haluat tilata räätälöidyn pyörän, click here.
Vai haluatko jatkaa vakio-osilla varustetun mallin tilaamiseen?
– Limited edition –
The ORTLIEB Back Roller High Visibility pannier lives up to its name – the all-round reflective fabric is highly visible in the dark and offers additional safety in road traffic.
• Single pannier for the left or right side of the rack
• Rear bicycle bag with reflective yarn all-round
• Roll closure
• Handle to hook in and release the QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system for rack tubes with a diameter of up to 16 mm
• Including replaceable hook inserts for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 reducing sleeves for each size) with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier
• Top QUICK LOCK hooks and lower rail adjustable without tools
• Integrated pocket inside
• Suitable for right- and left-side mounting thanks to symmetric shape
• Hook rail made of two-component plastic with anti-scratch function to protect the rack
• Slidable and flippable hooks with anti-scratch function to protect the rack
• Edge protection with slits for carrying system
• Additional closure with snap buckle
• Snap buckles to fix the roll closure to the top or bottom
• Padded shoulder carrying strap
• Reflective elements
Note: There is only 1 pannier bag included in the scope of delivery.
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times and fixed at the bottom.
Manufacturer's ref.: F5504 (hi-viz yellow), F5505 (hi-viz black)
Dimensions: approx. 42 x 23/32 x 17 cm
Volume: approx. 20 l
Weight: approx. 840 g
ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system
The bicycle bag support system QUICK-LOCK 2.1 is suitable for all standard carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm and can be comfortably operated with one hand. It is used for almost all bicycle bag models except for the Back-Roller and Sport-Roller City series as well as for recumbent bags. The bag locks automatically and can be unlocked by lifting up the bag at the carrying handle. When the bag is lifted up at the handle, both hooks at the rear side of the bag will open. This is how you can hang the bag onto the carrier. When letting the handle go, both hooks will lock around the carrier tube. The position of the hooks on the upper rail and lower half ellipsis can be individually adjusted with a hex key (size 3).
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/ 425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: