- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Adapted for use on cycles, the proven 4-piston technology from motorcycle racing creates an absolute maximum of braking force. Braking power combined with ergonomics give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence on every trail and in difficult terrain. The aluminium brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. The use of Carbotecture® technology in the brake lever housing keeps the MT's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance.
· Ergonomic 2-finger aluminium brake lever
· Brake lever can be used on the left and right
· Lever reach adjustment
· Automatic bite point positioning
· Carbotecture® housing and handlebar clamp
· EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
· Hose length: 2.000 mm (cuttable)
· Brake hose: Magura disc-tube 2.2
· Brake medium: Magura Royal Blood mineral oil (filled ready for mounting)
· Brake pad: Magura 9.1 Performance
· One-piece, forged 4-piston brake calliper with banjo
· MagnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
· All screws with T25 star key
· Weight: approx. 380 g
In the box: front or rear disc brake with brake lever and brake caliper (incl. 1 pair of brake pads), filled and bled ready for installation, 2 olives and 2 hose inserts, 2 brake caliper bolts, T25 wrench, pad spacer and manual.
Attention: Comes WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter. Recommended brake disc: Magura Storm HC, product code: 2173638. Please see the pdf Magura adapters for selecting the right adapter.