- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The PR3.0 from ISM's Performance Recreation category has a very wide range of use. This includes classic road cycling, triathlon and gravel, as well as cyclocross, mountain biking, sporty touring and e-biking.
Like the other ISM PR saddles, the PR3.0 was developed without a nose to take away as much pressure as possible from the perineal area and the genitals. It offers high seating comfort and optimal support for almost all types of sporty cycling.
• Noseless saddle with particularly wide range of use
• Divided cutout for genitals, tissue and perineal area
• Rounded saddle edges for excellent comfort
• Hooks for hanging up the bike in the transition area
• Intended use: Road, Triathlon, Time Trial, Gravel, Cross, MTB, Touring, E-bike
• Gender: unisex
• Padding: 60 Series foam and gel*
• Saddle rail: Cr-Mo (Ø 7 mm, round)
• Dimensions: approx. 250 x 145 mm
In the box:
• 1 ISM PR 3.0 bike saddle
The designation “10, 15, 20, ..., 60, 65 Series” indicates the height and consistency of the padding. The lower the value, the thinner and tighter the foam layer. The higher the value, the thicker and softer the saddle’s padding.
14 days Money Back Trial Offer
If you are not satisfied with the saddle, you can return it within the first 14 days of purchase for a refund.
Exclusions apply to saddles with damage caused by improper use, such as a fall or accident.