- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The C7 WOMEN GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY JACKET by GOREWEAR is the successor to the ONE LADY GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY cycling jacket and our tip for all women who want to continue cycling in wind and weather. The GORE-TEX ACTIVE membrane on the outside lets rain simply roll off. So after a shower, a simple shake is enough to get the water off the jacket. An insider tip for unsettled weather!
• Sporty high-tech rain jacket for women
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to GORE-TEX ACTIVE two-layer membrane
• Membrane on the outside prevents water absorption of the upper material and thus avoids cooling down
• SHAKEDRY lets water simply roll off
• Extremely light and small pack size
• Very breathable
• Close-fitting stand-up collar
• Full-length lined front zip
• Zip front pocket to stow away the jacket
• Ergonomic cuffs
• Drop tail
• Partially elastic and reinforced waistband
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyamide
• GORE-TEX ACTIVE: 100% ePTFE (expanded polytetrafluorethylene)
• Weight: approx. 95 g (for size 38)
In the box:
• 1 GOREWEAR C7 WOMEN GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY JACKET women's waterproof jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
This surface is used to permanently repel water. It is waterproof and windproof and offers both a small pack size and high wearing comfort in a wide range of weather conditions. Models with the GORE-TEX ACTIVE membrane meet the high demands of passionate cyclists, provide lasting protection from wind and weather and reduce sweat build-up during great physical effort. Thanks to its unique design, the technology needs no textile outer fabric, so that the surface is a waterproof membrane. This prevents water absorption of the upper material and thus ensures comfort. These properties are maintained in daily use and the wearer is protected from cooling down due to a soaked upper material. Just a quick shake is enough to dry the outer layer of the garment. Thanks to the excellent balance between protection and comfort, this garment can be worn on rainy and sunny days as well. The innovative laminate construction optimises water vapour permeability from the inside to the outside. The optimized transpiration regulation with an Ret value of <3 allows for best moisture management. The inside of the garment has a functional textile lining that provides excellent next-to-skin comfort.
The durably coated surface offers a water repellent effect: the material dries quickly through shaking and water simply drips off the surface. No additional treatment with waterproofing agents required.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.