- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Looking for pure adrenalin on breakneck trails? Want to let it rip like a pro, without giving up comfort? Then take a look at the SM Enduro Comp men’s mountain bike saddle from Ergon!
Developed under the competition conditions of the Enduro World Series, the SM Enduro Comp is up for just about anything. Thanks to its short, narrow seat you get maximum freedom of movement and the gender-specific relief channel relieves pressure on the male problem zones. Thanks to special side flanks and robust edge protection, you’ll be able to handle your bike with fantastic feedback from the terrain. The slightest touch of your thighs and you’ll feel the racing power of the SM Enduro Comp.
So if you want to master the trails and also value riding comfort, then this saddle is probably the answer!
Developed at the Enduro World Series - on the toughest test tracks in the world:
Ergon has long been an active partner with the EWS and works closely with riders from the world’s best teams. During modern Enduro races, rider and material are pushed to the limit. The saddle and bike are in direct contact with each other and the ground, making the saddle vital not just for the seating, but also for steering the bike. Ergon’s specialists designed the SM Enduro series based on feedback from the professionals.
100% Gravity /Enduro Race:
• Slim, flat form for maximum freedom of movement on hard trails
• Relief channel, specifically designed for the male anatomy
• 360° all-around padding for improved bike control
• Model: SM Enduro Comp Men
• Intended use: MTB, Gravity, Enduro
• Gender: men-specific
• Saddle shell: nylon composite
• Material saddle rail: CroMo (rail Ø: 7 mm)
• Outer fabric: microfibre
• Padding: Orthopedic AirCell Foam
• Saddle flanks: yes
• Edge protection: yes
• S/M: approx. 266 x 135 mm
• M/L: approx. 266 x 148 mm
• S/M: sit bone distance 9 - 12 cm
• M/L: sit bone distance 12 - 16 cm
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 Ergon SM Enduro Comp Men MTB Saddle
Shine bright like a Diamond:
The Stealth / Oil Slick option gives the saddle rails a polarised and trendy Oil Slick finish with rainbow effect. A perfect match for the Ergon GE1 Evo Series handlebars with Oil Slick clamps:
• Ergon GE1 Evo Factory handles (product code: 2298352)
• Ergon GE1 Evo Slim Factory handles (product code: 2298359)
- Leikkauksen kanssa:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 440 710 03