- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Like all grips of the Ergon Performance Comfort series, the Ergon GP3 BioKork offers optimum ergonomics for your hands and wrists. Cork is naturally skin-friendly. It offers good shock absorption and is lightweight, thanks to its low density. The grip body consists of 40% cork, which stems from sustainable forests in Portugal and complies with strict ecological standards. All parts of the grip are produced with a focus on sustainability. 20% of the plastic in the inner core were replaced with grass fibres.
The grip clamp consists of 100% recyclable aluminium. The BioKork grip is a result of the Ergon initiative “GreenLab”.
• Ergonomically shaped grips made from cork
• Particularly skin-friendly cork
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• 3-finger bar end also serves as clamping
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Support angle of the hand can be adjusted infinitely
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: cork, plastic, rubber; bar end made GF composite
• Weight: approx. 230 g (size S / pair), approx. 260 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!