- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The developers from Ergon have actually managed to further improve the successful GE1 grip. The GE1 Evo Slim grips provide more direct steering than the standard GE1 Evo grips (item no.: 2268097) thanks to a lower grip circumference. Yet, both models come with a surface profile that offers more grip than their predecessors and GravityControl rubber compound is softer while offering the same, precise feeling. By turning the handlebar axis by 8%, the elbows are automatically lifted outwards. Thus, the GE1 Evo Slim actively supports the correct lower arm and upper body position during downhill riding. Thanks to a fully integrated grip end that is connected to the inner core, you can even grab the bar at the outer ends, as the grip edge is also soft. This provides relief for the pressure-sensitive ulnar nerve lying at the outer hand. With the improved GE1 Evo Slim, Ergon offers an excellent, rider-oriented grip for wide riser bars that is even compatible with carbon handlebars.
• Intended use: MTB, Enduro, Freeride and All-Mountain
• Maximum grip thanks to silicone-based rubber compounds and a texture orientation opposite to the rotation of the hand
• Cushioning inner core
• Angle-optimized grip surface for improved torso and forearm position
• Also perfect for use on wide riser bars
• Inner clamp made of cold forged aluminium, CNC machined
• Weight: approx. 95 g (per pair)
• 1 pair
• Recommended for glove size S / M (6,5 - 8,5) or when preferring a lower grip circumference
Note: For riders with glove size L / XL (8,5 – 10,5) or for those who prefer improved cushioning, we recommend the Ergon GE1 Evo grips (item no.: 2268097).
- Bar endien kanssa: