- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Olet tilaamassa vakiomallin.
Konfiguraatiotasi ei ole tallennettu.
Jos haluat tilata räätälöidyn pyörän, click here.
Vai haluatko jatkaa vakio-osilla varustetun mallin tilaamiseen?
You asked for it – in response to many requests, Ergon launches the popular GA3 grip in a fat version with extra thick circumference. With that, the manufacturer responds to the requirements of all MTB pilots with large hands. Yet, the GA2 Fat is also the perfect choice if you prefer a higher grip circumference and high damping. Adapted to the needs of mountain bikers, the grip ensures best control, even on difficult trails. The ultra-soft, UV-resistant GravityControl rubber compound, that is exclusively manufactured in Germany for Ergon, ensures great grip and comfort – just like the grips’ excellent ergonomics. This ensures low operating forces, so that you will even feel comfortable on long tours. The Ergon GA2 Fat grips come with internal high-strength, anodized black aluminium clamps. They also fit perfectly on carbon bars without twisting. Thanks to replaceable end plugs, you can easily remove damages caused by impacts or falls.
• Straight grip surface without rotation around the handlebar axis
• Pleasantly soft, UV-resistant rubber compound
• Excellent control on challenging trails
• Low gripping forces required only
• Surface structure adapted to grip zones
• Butted wall thickness of inner core for high damping
• Internal aluminium clamps offer a lot of space
• Firm fit on carbon handlebars
• Replaceable end plugs
• Fits handlebar outer Ø 22,2 mm
• Weight: approx. 135 g (pair)
• Material: GravityControl rubber (grip), aluminium, anodized black (clamp)
- Bar endien kanssa:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: