- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The world of Cyclocross inspired the creations of these DT Swiss Cross Road wheels.
The C 1800 Spline® DB 23 front wheel is a versatile wheel for everything CX: whether small obstacles, mud or even the flights of stairs. Fast, agile, all-terrain, and therefore the perfect all-rounders for asphalt, mud and winding forest paths.
The 22 mm wide, stable rim, coupled with reinforced knife spokes on the solid DT Swiss 370 Spline® hub, provides you with a system wheel that can even handle tough off-road tours. Solid components made of high-quality materials have been precisely combined to ensure eventful kilometres with lots of riding fun in the saddle.
Do you love to race over hills and valleys? Then this C 1800 Spline® wheel is exactly right for you.
All DT Swiss wheels are tubeless ready. The profiles of the DT Swiss rims are specially designed for tubeless use. The rim profile makes it easier to fit the right tyre and ensures a perfect fit. The tubeless system of the rim consists of DT Swiss Tubeless Ready Tape for sealing and a DT Swiss tubeless valve in a length that complies with the rim. When using tubeless ready tyres, it is mandatory to use a compatible sealant. However, it is also possible to use a conventional combination of tyre and inner tube.
Thanks to years of experience, DT Swiss only uses durable cartridge bearings without bearing play adjustment. DT Swiss hubs are designed to have the optimum axial and radial bearing play when they are properly installed. The correct preload of the bearings to compensate for the clamping force of the wheel mounting system is the basis for a play-free hub with minimum friction.
• PRO LOCK®:
DT Pro Lock® prevents the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. In the Pro Lock® process, a special dual component adhesive is injected into the nipple thread, allowing for extremely durable wheel builds. By threading the nipple onto the spoke the adhesive is activated and then hardens completely within a few hours. Re-truing the wheel is possible, yet it will cause a slight decrease in the adhesive power each time.
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher (symmetrical)
• Brake type: disc brake
• Rim depth: 23 mm
• Rim width: 26 mm
• Inner rim width: 22 mm
• ETRTO: 622 - 22
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
• Recommended tyre width: 1.1" - 1.6" (28 - 41 mm)
Spokes and nipples:
• Spoke type: DT new aero® straightpull (left), DT aero comp® straightpull (right)
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss Pro Lock® Squorx ProHead alu
• Hub body:
• 370, Spline®, 2 sealed cartridge bearings
• For disc brakes
• Aluminium hub body
• CenterLock brake rotor mount (IS 6-bolt with adapter, prod. code: 2283716)
• Front hub spacing: 12 x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 810 g
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
In the box:
• 1 DT Swiss C 1800 Spline® DB 23 front wheel
• 1 DT Swiss Tubeless Ready rim tape 25 mm
• 1 DT Swiss tubeless valve 32 mm
- Tubeless ready:
- Materiaali: hiilikuitu:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm