- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
A drive system – or rather a complete bicycle – is nothing without a chain to make it all work. And Campagnolo knows that!
That is why special attention was paid to the chain during the development and design of the Ekar™ 1 x 13-speed drive for modern gravel bikes. Designed for the Ekar™ groupset, the C13 chain connects effectively with the special tooth profile of the chainring and sprockets of the Ekar™ 13-speed cassette. This results in an efficient and smooth-running drivetrain with maximum shifting performance and high chain engagement in rough terrain.
Despite being narrow enough to fit the 13-speed cassette, the Campagnolo C13 bicycle chain is extremely robust. The inner links are made from C60 steel with nickel-PTFE surface treatment in order to withstand even high load peaks and handle dusty gravel roads with minimal wear.
• Version with Campagnolo Classic Pin (chain rivet pin)
• Drive chain specially developed for the Ekar™ 1 x 13-speed gravel groupset
• Optimised for the special tooth profile of Ekar™ chainrings and sprockets for an efficient drive system, smooth shifting performance and good protection against chain drops
• Material: steel (with nickel PTFE coating)
• Compatibility: Campagnolo Ekar™ 13-speed
• Closure: classic pin chain rivet
• Length: 118 links
• Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
• Pin length: 4.9 mm
• Weight: approx. 242 g
In the box:
• 1 Campagnolo Ekar™ C13 bicycle chain 13-speed
• 1 Campagnolo Classic Pin chain connector pin
- Manufacturer`s ref.: