- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Zéfal Deflector RS75 MTB rear mudguard mounts to the seat stays of your hardtail or full-suspension bike and keeps off dirt and mud.
The stable rear wheel protector can be attached to the seat stays of almost any mountain bike, thanks to the adjustable MD-FIX fastening straps of different lengths. It doesn't matter whether your bike has a rear stay with or without shock – the position of the mudguard in relation to the tyre always remains the same. What’s more, the Zéfal Deflector RS75 MTB rear mudguard can be precisely aligned using two lockable pivot points to achieve maximum protection.
• Rear mudguard with universal mounting for hardtail and full-suspension mountain bikes
• Can be mounted on almost all MTBs, thanks to flexible MD-FIX attachment to the seat stays
• Distance and angle of inclination to the tyre can be precisely aligned for maximum protective effect
• Long and wide version for high protection against mud and wheel spray
• Material: fibreglass reinforced polypropylene
• For seat stay diameter: approx. Ø 17 – 41 mm
• Compatible tyre sizes: 27.5“ / 29“
• For tyre width: max. 2.8“
• Dimensions: approx. 660 mm (length) x 81 – 92 mm (width)
• Weight: approx. 341 g
In the box:
• 1 Zéfal Deflector RS75 MTB rear mudguard
• 2 MD-Fix mounting straps (size S)
• 2 MD-Fix mounting straps (size M)
• 2 MD-Fix mounting straps (size L)
• 2 backing tapes
• 2 mounting bolts
• 2 nuts
An excellent addition for the front wheel is the Zéfal Deflector FM20 (prod. code 2316751) or Zéfal FM30 MTB front mudguard (prod. code 2316750).
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 29", 27,5"
- Mount type: