- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Venture tyre from traditional US manufacturer WTB is a real gravel all-rounder!
The centre tread of the WTB Venture is flattened and has a tread pattern that won’t hold you back on hard grounds, while giving you the necessary support on gravel and loose ground. The sides of the tread pattern features two rows of outer knobs so you can rely on the Venture on curves without losing your grip.
This concept is also featured in the tyre’s Dual DNA Rubber Compound. The middle of the centre tread is made from a hard rubber compound that reduces the rolling resistance and increases durability. A softer compound is used for the side knobs for added grip.
Plus, the tyre’s large volume in combination with the WTB Tubeless Compatible System (TCS) allows you to ride the WTB Venture with very low air pressure.
• Intended use: Gravel, Adventure Road, Bikepacking
• Conditions: Street / Hardpack / Dirt / Gravel / Loose (dry to wet)
• Road TCS Level: Street variety of the seasoned TCS Light Casing from the MTB space for easy tubeless installation and excellent riding qualities
• Dual DNA Rubber Compound: A fast and efficient rubber compound in the centre of the tread meets a soft and sticky compound at the tyre shoulder
• Special tread design for hard and loose ground
• Tyre type: clincher (folding tyre)
• Level: Road TCS (tubeless-ready)
• Size: (28") 700C x 50 mm
• ETRTO: 47-622
• Tyre pressure: 1.7-3.1 bar (25-45 PSI)
• Casing: 60 TPI (single-ply)
• Rubber compound: Dual DNA Rubber Compound
• Weight: approx. 626 g (black), approx. 600 g (black/tan)
In the box:
• 1 WTB Venture Road TCS Bicycle Tyre
- E-pyörille hyväksytty:
- Tubular tyres:
- Clincher tyres:
- Tubeless ready:
- Taitettava rengas:
- Wheel size:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: