alkaen 2 083,00 €
Hinta sis. ALV plus 9,95 € (toimituksesta maahan Suomi)
If you are looking for high-quality road shoes at a fair price, the RD Snar Active entry-level model by VAUDE will be the perfect choice. The shoes come with the VD RD sole with high stiffness and 3-hole standard. Three large velcros ensure a safe hold and a comfortable fit.
• Comfortable road shoes
• Pleasant foot climate
• High comfort
• Dirt-resistant polyurethane outer fabric
• Lining made of 50% recycled polyester
• Removable, anatomic insole
• VD RD SOLE with FLOW INDEX 8, full-length nylon reinforcement and replaceable heel element
• Perforations on forefoot for ventilation
• Compatible with road bike pedal sytems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Outer fabric: polyurethane and mesh
Inner fabric: polyester
Outsole: VD RD sole
Manufacturer's ref.: 20459
Weight: approx. 560 g (per pair, size 42)
VAUDE RD SOLE:
The system compatible 3-hole nylon sole for all common road bike pedals and ambitious riders. The heel element is replaceable and screwed on the inside. With a Flow Index of 8, this sole offers very good stiffness for best power transfer.
FLOW INDEX 8:
Different activities and terrains mean different requirements for the strength of the sole. V-Flow combines the shoes' shaft materials, fit and stability and provides an overview based on the V-Flow index to help you find your personal preferences regarding intended use and comfort. The FLOW INDEX 8 offers a perfect fit and a stiff sole for efficient power transfer. Thus, it is perfect for asphalt roads and paths, flowing forest and field paths, firm natural soil or hardened gravel roads.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.