- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Olet tilaamassa vakiomallin.
Konfiguraatiotasi ei ole tallennettu.
Jos haluat tilata räätälöidyn pyörän, click here.
Vai haluatko jatkaa vakio-osilla varustetun mallin tilaamiseen?
The Time XPresso 2 pedal stands out for a pleasant riding experience thanks to different ergonomic features and easy handling. You can, for instance, alter the distance between foot and crank by 2,5 mm per side and thus adjust the position to the natural movement of your legs and joints.The pedal mechanism thus remains open after clicking out so that clicking in again is done almost effortlessly. Instead of a steel spring a composite leaf spring absorbs the tensioning force. Moreover, the pedals offer a perfect ratio between contact surface and weight.
· Pedal body and leaf spring made from composite material
· iClic concept: click system rests in an open position for easy stepping in and intuitive handling
· S.E.T. (Sensor Elasticity Tuner) - adjustable elasticity: 3 positions allow you to adjust the elasticity within a range of ± 5°
· BioPosition Concept: a distance between shoe sole and axle of only 13,5 mm for efficient power transfer and optimized pedalling
· Adjustable Q-factor: The cleat can be moved along the axle by 2,5 mm. Moreover, the distance to the crank arm can be varied by 2,6 mm.
· With angular float ± 5°
· 15° release angle
· Steel axle
· For Look sole standard
· Incl. cleats
· Weight: approx. 224 g (pair)
· 1 pair
- Clipless pedal system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: