- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Olet tilaamassa vakiomallin.
Konfiguraatiotasi ei ole tallennettu.
Jos haluat tilata räätälöidyn pyörän, click here.
Vai haluatko jatkaa vakio-osilla varustetun mallin tilaamiseen?
Thule's universal roof rack for upright bike transport without frame contact, fast and secure mounting and maximum frame protection.
For years, the Swedish manufacturer Thule has set the benchmark when it comes to high-quality, stable and easy-to-use bike racks for bike transport on and behind cars. With the UpRide 559 roof rack, Thule has introduced a mounting system that doesn’t touch the bike’s frame. The front wheel is secured by two crossed brackets, while the rear wheel is secured more classically with a diagonal ratchet strap. This versatile design means that bikes with unconventional frame construction can also be mounted and that it is particularly suitable for transporting high-quality carbon frames. No more need to remove the front wheel.
Thanks to its compatibility with wheel sizes from 20 to 29 inches and tyre widths of up to 3 inches (up to 5 inches with the separately available Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, prod. code 2268861), the Thule UpRide 599 roof rack is suitable for almost any bicycle weighing less than 20 kg. Especially nice: it has an integrated cable lock that you can pull out of the back of the rail to further protect your roof-mounted bike from theft.
• No contact with the bicycle frame (brackets secure the front wheel, ratchet strap the rear wheel)
• Can be mounted on most Thule carrier systems and, via adapters, on many other square/round profiles or factory-fitted carriers
• No removal of the front wheel necessary
• Suitable for carbon frames
• Carrier can be easily shifted from one side of the vehicle to the other
• Fits most wheel sizes from 20 to 29 inches with a tyre width of up to 3 inches (up to 5 inches with the separately available Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter, prod. code 2268861)
• Bicycle can be secured to the bicycle carrier (integrated cable lock) and the bicycle carrier to the vehicle (locks included in the box)
• Compatible with Thule’s One-Key System (see accessories)
• Material: aluminium
• Suitable for 1 bike
• Compatible wheel sizes: 20"–29"
• Max. tyre width: 3"
• Compatible load bars: 20 mm T-tracks (Thule WingBar Evo, WingBar, SlideBar, AeroBar, etc.)
• Max. load 20 kg
• Max. wheelbase 1240 mm
• Bikes lockable: yes
• Rack lockable: yes
• Dimensions (L x W x D): approx. 163 x 31.5 cm x 10.5 cm
• Weight: approx. 7.7 kg
In the box:
• 1 Thule UpRide bike roof rack
• 1 T-slot adapter 20 mm
• 2 keys
• Thule SquareBar adapter kit 889-8 (prod. code 2268862) for mounting on aluminium bars with rectangular or rounded cross-sections and on most other bars)
• Thule UpRide Fatbike Adapter 5991 (prod. code 2268861)
• Thule One-Key-System 4 locking cylinder (prod. code 2254211)
• Thule One-Key-System 6 locking cylinder (prod. code 2254212)
• Thule Wheel Strap Locks 986 (prod. code 2261280)
Due to the clamping of the front wheel, the Thule UpRide is NOT suitable for transporting bikes with a mounted front mudguard.
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
For the practical M-Wave Rotterdam Pedal P protective bags see product code: 2295979.
- Pyörien lukumäärä: 2:
- Pyörien lukumäärä: 3:
- Pyörien lukumäärä: 4: