alkaen 2 083,00 €
Braking later means staying fast longer. That's the motto of hydraulic road bike disc brakes. If seconds matter, hydraulic brakes can give you a decisive advantage: The rider can brake later and needs less braking force thanks to the liquid brake medium that can be dosed easily.
Moreover, the rims can be designed with a lower weight, which contributes significantly to better riding dynamics and faster acceleration.
The Sram Hydro series lets you achieve a clearly better braking performance compared to classic, mechanical road bike brakes. Hydraulic brake hoses can be routed in narrower radii. What's more, the DOT 5.1 brake medium is more heat-resistant than comparable systems, which means that the performance remains on a constant level on long downhills.
Another advantage is low wear – only the brake pads and brake discs need to be exchanged. You don't have to mount new rims or expensive wheels.
The Sram Force is a braking system with the same features as the Red series, but with less carbon add-ons, which makes it slightly heavier.
· DoubleTap technology: There is only one shift lever: a short "tap" loosens the cable, gears shift down; when "firmly pushed" the cable is pulled, gears shift up
· Double/11-speed indexed
· Shift and brake lever reach adjustment
· Large, easily reachable Ergo Blade levers
· Left shift lever with Zero Loss technology
· Internal shift cable to optimise both the appearance and aerodynamics
· Disc brake caliper with FlatMount standard (incl. front wheel adapter 140/160mm brake disc Ø and rear wheel adapter 160 mm brake disc Ø / without frame bolts)
· Adjustable banjo at the brake calliper for optimum cable routing
· 18 mm brake calliper piston Ø
· Material brake lever: carbon
· Material shift lever: aluminium
· Material brake calliper: forged aluminium, two-piece
· Brake medium: DOT 5.1
· Hose length front: 950 mm/ rear: 1800 mm
· Incl. gear cables and cable casings, hose, lever and brake body, filled ready for mounting and bled
· Weight: approx. 770 g (incl. filled brake hose)
Note: Only compatible with Yaw front derailleurs and double/11-speed Exact Actuation rear derailleurs. Please find suitable brake discs with item no. 2074151.
Manufacturer's ref. front wheel: 00.7018.148.006
Manufacturer's ref. rear wheel: 00.7018.148.005