- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Olet tilaamassa vakiomallin.
Konfiguraatiotasi ei ole tallennettu.
Jos haluat tilata räätälöidyn pyörän, click here.
Vai haluatko jatkaa vakio-osilla varustetun mallin tilaamiseen?
Braking like the pros. The technology of the SRAM Level T disc brake already proved its worth at the 2015 mountain bike world championships. Now you can experience the strong and constant power of this aggressive disc brake on your XC and trail tours, too. The MatchMaker compatible brake weighs a mere 277 g and is thus lighter and slimmer than SRAM Guide brakes. In this way, you will always ensure full control and safety when braking.
· Hydraulic disc brake with 2-piston brake calliper
· Postmount brake calliper
· Hose length: 950 mm (only suitable for front wheel)
· Brake fluid: DOT 4
· Brake pads: organic on steel plate
· DirectLink: a solid braking sensation and precise control when engaging the lever
· SRAM Expandable Bladder: optimized brake lever design regulates and reduces air bubbles
· PiggyBack brake fluid reservoir for a safe control of the brake fluid
· Timing Port Closure: optimized closure of the port through durable seals for reliable and more constant braking performance
· Lever reach adjustment
· Flip Flop brake lever suitable for left or right side mounting
· Compatible with MatchMaker
· Material: aluminium brake calliper, brake lever made of stamped aluminium
· Weight: approx. 277 g
· Recommended brake discs: SRAM Centerline (see item no. 2074151 and 2185554)
Attention: WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter.
Including: SRAM Level T front wheel disc brake (filled and bled ready for installation), incl. 1 pair of SRAM brake pads (organic), olive, insert pin, hose clip and fastening screws.
Manufacturer's ref. 00.5018.105.000
- Manufacturer`s ref.: