- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SRAM CX1 groupset brings all advantages of the 1x11 shifting system into the cyclocross sector. This saves weight and allows for more effective shifting. With a single chainring and eleven gears, the system is even lighter, easier to handle and more robust, while offering great looks and a perfect gear ratio for cyclocross riders.
The 1x chainrings are specifically designed for heavy-duty use. The special X-Sync profile securely engages with the chain and eliminate chain slap. This ensures best chain engagement for cyclocross. Integrated grooves effectively drain dirt and mud when riding in adverse weather conditions.
• X-SYNC tooth profile for optimal chain control
• Milled aluminium chainring
• Bolt circle Ø: 110 mm
• Only for SRAM Force CX1 crankset, prod. code: 2111470
• Recommended chain: SRAM PC 1170, prod. code: 1998535
• Weight: approx. 75 g (42 teeth)
Manufacturer’s ref.: 11.6218.015.000
- Manufacturer`s ref.: