- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SH-CT5 women's touring shoes
Hinta sis. ALV plus 9,95 € (toimituksesta maahan Suomi)
The SH-CT5 women's touring shoes by SHIMANO are clipless shoes that look like sneakers. They are hardly distinguishable from those sport shoes and thus offer you the possibility to ride with clipless pedals every day. A great combination for your way to work, university, school or supermarket!
• Casual sneaker design for daily commutes
• Invisibly integrated stiffening plate for best power transfer to the pedal
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole for improved comfort when walking
• Easy installation of cleats
• Removable insole
• Pull tab on heel
• Quick lacing system allows for a fast, secure adjustment
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
• Especially recommended in combination with the pedals PD-ED500 (item no.: 2260496) and PD-T421 (item no.: 1950580)
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Manufacturer's ref.: E-SHCT5WN (navy), E-SHCT5WL (black)
Weight: approx. 342 g (per shoe, size 42)
SHIMANO's shoe-pedal system reduces the force needed to release, as the stiffness of the shoe offers a leverage effect so that the power is distributed over the whole foot. This makes clicking in and out significantly easier.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- E-SHCT5WN / ESHCT5PG380WN00
- Shoe features: