- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX400 Series is Shimano’s entry into their range of gravel- and cross-dedicated GRX groupsets.
As for all GRX rear derailleurs, the clever developers of the Japanese industry giant have used the long proven Shadow RD+ technology from the mountain bike sector for the GRX RX400 10-speed rear derailleur, featuring a friction damper that slows down the forward and backward movement of the RD-RX810 RX812 rear derailleur. This significantly reduces the risk of chain bouncing and jump off and shifting into the wrong gear, while significantly reducing chain noise. This guarantees silent, smooth, precise and reliable gear changes in challenging terrain. Whether riding off tarmac roads and on dusty gravel roads, going on a bikepacking adventure with lots of luggage, doing classic cyclocross or simply commuting to work.
• Shadow RD+ technology (friction damper)
• Gravel-tuned clutch tension
• Silent, smooth and reliable shifting on rough terrain
• 4 PTFE coated pins
• Material: aluminium, steel
• Compatible with 10-speed
• Largest sprocket max.: 36 teeth
• Largest sprocket min.: 32 teeth
• Smallest sprocket max.: 11 teeth
• Smallest sprocket min.: 11 teeth
• Max. front difference: 16 teeth
• Total capacity: 41 teeth
• Weight: approx. 303 g
• CS-HG500 10-speed 11-34t & 11-32t cassette (product code: 2137539)
• CS-HG50 10-speed 11-36t cassette (product code: 1998784)
• CN-HG54 HG-X 10-speed (product code: 1770559)
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX RX 400 rear derailleur
• 1x SHIMANO OT-RS900 outer cable
Note: Only compatible with Shimano Tiagra 47XX and GRX shifters or shift/brake lever combos (hydraulic or mechanical). Other shifting components are not compatible due to changed gear ratios.