alkaen 2 083,00 €
The ISAR cycling gloves by ROECKL are a real inside tip, especially for off-road adventurers. They are durable, elastic and come with a GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding for even more comfort on the trail.
• Back of the hand made from elastic Lycra and two-way spandex
• Palm made from durable DURASENSE
• COMFORT-INNOVATION padding on crook of the thumb
• ALL-WEATHER-GRIP on palm and fingers for a secure grip
• ERGONOMIC CUT with great shock absorption thanks to GEL-TECHNOLOGY padding
• PULL OFF system for faster pulling off
• KEVLAR cuff with velcro
• Soft wipe thumb
• REFLECT print for more safety in the dark
Back of the hand: 94% polyamide, 6% elastane
Palm: 100% polyester
Manufacturer's ref.: 3103-245
Durable synthetic leather that is especially soft and thin so that you can enjoy grip and comfort.
Effective padding of the crook of the thumb through seamless foam pad on the inside of the glove. The foam offers a good padding and always returns to its original shape. Noticeable increase of comfort.
Highly functional palm design with silicone prints for outstanding grip in dry and wet conditions.
The sensitive nerves that run through the carpus are subject to pressure in most grip positions when cycling. The ERGONOMIC CUT developed by ROECKL effectively prevents this and the anatomic palm pad design provides even more comfort on the handlebar.
Extremely shock- and vibration-absorbing silicone gel for additional comfort and shock absorption.
Pull tabs allow you to easily take off short-finger gloves.
A lightweight and highly durable yarn with tremendous tensile strength. KEVLAR offers extra protection in the areas that are most vulnerable to abrasion and friction.
The gloves feature reflective materials for increased safety when riding at night.