- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Hypersonic Ergo 50a aerobar from Profile Design builds on the FLYT fitting system with its almost countless combinations and configurations options, adding on the aggressively low stack design of the hypersonic brackets. Since the extension is mounted below the base bar, the stack is just 39 mm - including the arm rests. This makes the bar especially popular with riders that prefer a deep riding position.
No need to compromise on comfort - the Hypersonic Ergo 50a offers countless opportunities for you to find your optimal hand position. Alone the ergo arm rests provide 80 different position through combinations of armrest width and offset. The lightly curved shape offers a balanced ratio of control and freedom of movement, making it well suited to most types of riders. The 50a extensions can also be adjusted in terms of width, length and tilt and offer a 50° bend shape in combination with a 7.5 mm lateral shift. This allows for a straight as well as raised hand position, in addition to other varieties.
Overall, the Profile Flip Ergo 50a offers an impressive range of configurations and hand positions that stands out among clip-on systems. Especially for fans of low stack aerobars, this provides the ideal foundation for the many more configurations made possible by the FLYT compatibility.
• Versatile aerobar extension with low stack design
• Adjusts optimally to the preferred body position
• Hypersonic undermount brackets for deep, bent riding position
• Adjustable ergo arm rests with a light, balanced curve
• Adjustable 50a aluminium extensions with 50° bend and lateral shift for flexible hand positions
• Designed for internal gear cable routing
• Compatible with many aerobar components from Profile Design
• Material: Aluminium 6061 T6 (brackets, extensions); glass fibre compound, EVA, Lycra® (arm rest)
• Angle aero bar: 50° rise, per 7.5 side sweep
• Length: approx. 340 mm
• 100mm of length adjustment
• Stack: 39 mm
• Reach/Offset: - 85 mm to - 17.5 mm (in 7.5 mm steps)
• Arm rest width: 112 mm – 280 mm (in 18.5 mm steps, with extensions at 100mm)
• For handlebar Ø 31.8 mm
• Weight: approx. 560 g
In the box:
• 1 Profile Hypersonic Ergo 50a Aerobar 340 mm
The aero bar is designed for internal cable routing and compatible with Shimano Di2 bar end shifters (product code 1873883) or brake/shift lever combinations for the bar end.
Through the positioning of the extensions under the base bar, the flip brackets require extensions that rise up like the installed 50a to ensure a comfortable grip. A combination with flatter extensions like the Profile 35a is therefore NOT advised.
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: