- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
A discreet bike accessory for more security.
The Muc-Off Secure Tag holder offers a secure and weather-resistant way to install an Apple AirTag (not included) for tracking down your bike. The machined aluminium cover blends in perfectly with lightweight bikes, where every gram counts. It is assembled using the frame’s bottle cage mounting holes under or instead of the bottle cage. Security bolts offer an extra level of protection against theft.
In the event of theft, you can track down your bike with Apple's “Find My” technology via your AirTag if the transponder can be received via Bluetooth from an active Apple iCloud device nearby. The holder's weatherproof aluminium housing does not interfere with the AirTag's wireless signal or the beep tone, which you can activate via the Apple app.
• Two-piece protective cover with security bolts
• Perfect fit for Apple AirTag NFC transponder
• Installation on standard bottle cage mount (M5)
• With T25 security bolts
• Made from ultra-light aircraft aluminium
• Dirt and splash-proof in accordance with IP67
• Back plate with two bolts
• Material: aluminium 6061, stainless steel (bolts)
• Frame bolt spacing: 64 mm
• Dimensions: approx. 80 x 36 x 10 cm
• Weight: approx. 22 g (without bolts)
In the box:
• 1 Muc-Off Secure Tag holder for Apple AirTag (not incl.)
• 2 T25 security bolts with pin
• 1 security L-key
The Apple AirTag transponder is NOT included with the Muc-Off Secure Tag holder!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: