- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MonkeyLink SC ML-1 quick-release seat clamp offers a magnetic, self-locking connection to a MonkeyLink rear light or the rear fender from the MonkeyLink Monkey Fender MTB Set (RECHARGE/CONNECT).
You can use various MonkeyLink components on your bike with the optionally available CONNECT version of the MonkeyLink Interface Bike (prod. code 2276692) or the RECHARGE version (prod. code 2281136), which are screwed into the seat clamp holder.
So you can quickly equip your mountain bike to be StVZO compliant for public roads. If you have an e-bike, it is also possible to integrate a rear light directly into the bicycle electronics through a MonkeyLink Interface Bike CONNECT compatible with your specific system.
The rear light is then powered by the bike battery and controlled via the e-bike display. So you don’t need an additional battery and can still remove the headlight at any time.
• Quick release saddle clamp for attaching MonkeyLink components
• Additionally requires a compatible MonkeyLink Interface Bike (RECHARGE for battery-powered lighting or CONNECT for e-bike integration)
• Enables a quick connection between MonkeyLink components and your bike
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories, such as lights or mudguards, to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is specifically designed for bikes without a power supply (RECHARGE) or e-bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connectors allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities.
• Material: aluminium AL 6061-T6
Available for seat tube diameters:
• Ø 31.8 mm (weight approx. 53 g)
• Ø 34.9 mm (weight approx. 67 g)
Please indicate your choice.
The dimensions provided pertain to the outer diameter of the seat tube, NOT the diameter of the seat post!
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink QR ML-1 quick release saddle clamp
If you prefer a saddle clamp with a screw fastening, check out the MonkeyLink SC ML-1 saddle clamp (prod. code 2268389).
- Manufacturer`s ref.: