alkaen 2 083,00 €
The removable battery-powered MonkeyLink light set allows you to quickly equip your electric mountain bike for use on public roads in accordance with national regulations.
A self-locking magnetic system quickly fixes the economic MonkeyLight 30 CS RECHARGE headlight to your handlebar that lights up the track in combination with the MonkeyLink Rear RECHARGE tail light on the seat post.
The separately sold MonkeyLink adapters MONKEYPORT for the front and rear in the RECHARGE version (battery) connect the lights with the optional mount – fast, easy and intuitive (product code: 2281175 and 2281136). If your bike is already fitted with the MonkeyLink system as standard, you can choose the RECHARGE headlight that best suits your needs, clip it in and ride off.
The brightly shining 30 Lux CS light set offers great visibility after dark and impresses with a long battery life. Once clipped off, you can easily pack the lights into your trouser pocket.
· Clip-on battery powered LED rear light
· Low energy consumption
· For MonkeyLink adapter (sold separately)
· Removed and fitted within seconds
· Self-locking magnetic system
· Integrated 3,7 V lithium-ion battery, 500 mAh
· Charged via USB
· Battery charge indicator
· Battery life rear light: approx. 5.5 hrs/Charging time: approx. 1 hrs
· Battery life front light: approx. 5 hrs/Charging time: approx. 1.5 hrs
· Front light: 30 lux/80 lumens
· Silicone on/off switch
· Protected from spray (IPX4)
· StVZO approved
· Material: plastic
· Dimensions: approx. 80 x 45 x 45 mm (front light), 90 x 25 x 38 mm (rear light)
· Weight: approx. 99 g (front light), 49 g (rear light)
In the box:
· MonkeyLink MonkeyLight 30 Lux CS RECHARGE front light (item no.: 2268377)
· MonkeyLink MonkeyLight Rear RECHARGE rear light (item no.: 2268378)
· No connector and mount (sold separately)
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories like lights or mudguards to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is especially designed for bikes (RECHARGE) or e-bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connections allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities
For more information and a video about the MonkeyLink system see https://www.monkey-link.com/de/index.html&rel=0
Note: As some bike manufacturers fit their bikes with the MonkeyLink system as standard, the light set is not supplied with any mounting material. The MonkeyLight REHCARGE requires an appropriate adapter mount. It can either be mounted with a handlebar clamp (item no.: 2268392) or with a stem clamp (item no.: 2268383). To install the MonkeyLight Rear RECHARGE on your bike, you need a saddle clamp adapter (item no.: 2268388 or 2268389).
Tip: When shredding the trails during the day without any lights attached, the optionally available front and rear reflectors for the MonkeyPort improve visibility while protecting the contacts from dirt (item no.: 2268390/2268391).