- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Olet tilaamassa vakiomallin.
Konfiguraatiotasi ei ole tallennettu.
Jos haluat tilata räätälöidyn pyörän, click here.
Vai haluatko jatkaa vakio-osilla varustetun mallin tilaamiseen?
To go beyond your personal limits, you need material you can rely upon. With the KEO 2 Max Carbon, the LOOK design and development team offers you a completey revised pedal. The elegant, slimmed down line is combined with a wider contact surface. The width has been increased to 60 mm and the shape of the stainless-steel plate has been revised, too, to match that of the cleats. Regardless of the position of your foot (depending upon the angular float you use), you will thus always have the same amount of contact for consistent performance. The oversized Chromoly Plus steel axle has also received a facelift, so that it now runs even smoother while being even more reliable. In combination with a carbon pedal body, all those features make up a lightweight and very efficient pedal that even looks stylish.
• Contact surface area: approx. 500 mm² /width: approx. 60 mm
• Pedal stack height + cleats: approx. 17,3 mm
• Release tension adjustable from 8 – 12 Nm
• CroMoly + axle, 2 bearings (1x sealed cartridge bearing, 1x needle bearing), double sealing
• Pedal body made from carbon
• Weight: approx. 312 g (pair incl. cleats and screws)
• Incl. grey Kéo Grip cleats with wear indicator (± 2,25° angular float)
• 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref.: 16090