- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Valegro Helmet from KASK was developed together with Team Sky and already tested on the 2017 Tour de France. With just 180 grams (size S), this bike helmet is really feather-light. A total of 36 large vents ensure optimal ventilation and excellent aerodynamics, which were extensively perfected in a wind tunnel.
• Made with INMOULD technology
• 36 vents for optimal ventilation
• Good aerodynamics
• Simple storage of sunglasses with fitting opening in the back and front of the helmet
• Removable, fast drying, washable padding inside
• OCTO FIT adjustment system
• EN1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063
Manufacturer’s ref.: 501180
Weight: approx. 180 g (size S)
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The Micro Dial button allows for simple adjustment of the helmet.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: