- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Clever Flatout multitool from Clever Standard offers a total of six functions for your bike repair work. It can also store a chain lock so that you can fix a broken chain in an emergency.
The Multiool by Clever Standard consists of two flat glass-fibre reinforced plastic parts that can be stuck together in a compact size for transport. It is therefore a space-saving and lightweight helper that is particularly suitable for minor repairs on your bike. Plus, the clever mini tool has an integrated bottle opener that will help you quench your thirst when you're done working.
• Lightweight multitool with a total of eight functions
• Designed for minor bicycle repairs on the road
• Collapsible for easy storage
• Tyre lever
• Valve core remover
• Chain holder
• Hook for mounting on a broken chain
• Chain lock opening
• Built-in compartment for a chain lock
• Counterholder for bladed spokes
• Bottle opener
• Material: fibreglass reinforced polyamide composite material
• Dimensions: approx. 110 mm x 25 mm
• Weight: approx. 32 g
In the box:
• 1 Clever Standard Clever Flatout Mini Tool
A chain lock is NOT included in the scope of delivery!
You can get a quick overview of the various functions of Clever Flatout in the video below.
- Bottom bracket:
- Fork and headset:
- Hub and spokes:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: