alkaen 2 083,00 €
A good bike is expensive. To make sure your little gem will stay where you parked it, you should lock it with the Axa ULC-130 chain lock with plug-in adapter. The chain comes with a protective coating and is simply plugged into the connector opening of the frame lock and then locked together with the frame lock. Thus, your beloved bicycle is protected by no less than two locks, which means double security.
Secure it to a firm object to make sure it cannot be carried away, whenever the frame lock is not safe enough for short-term parking. The best way is to guide the long chain lock through the frame triangle and to also secure important components. In combination with the frame lock, the chain made of hardened steel is hard to crack even with tools, which is why it has Axa's highest security level.
• Chain lock for Axa Block XXL frame lock (prod. code 2266633) and Axa locks with 10 mm plug-in, also suitable for all Abus and Trelock frame locks
• Total length: approx. 120 mm
• Bolt and chain links made of hardened steel
• 5.5 mm thick chain links with protective polyester coating
• Security level 15 out of 15 (in combination with Axa Block XXL)
Dimensions (LxWxH): approx. 1200 x 56 x 56 mm