alkaen 2 083,00 €
- Test winner tour 05/2018 + Bike 07/2018 -
The assos T.LAALALAISHORTS_S7 are women's cycling bib shorts for particularly high demands. Even if you want to spend many long hours in the saddle, these high-quality bib shorts are the perfect choice.
• Women's bib shorts, specially adapted to the female anatomy
• Type.439 textile offers good compression characteristics
• ICECOLOR treatment of the textile, so that less warmth is absorbed through sunlight
• Mono bib with magnet closure provides more comfort and easier opening/closing
• Wide straps at the shoulders
• Leg grippers on outer thighs for increased comfort
• Mesh fabric on back for increased breathability
• LADY S7 seat pad
Material: 73 % polyamide, 18 % elastane, 9 % polyester
This special asymmetric elasticity of the fabrics used supports the movement of the muscle and provides light hold at the same time. The fabric features higher elasticity when stretched, as well as higher resilience when it is compressed. This effect minimizes muscle vibrations and helps to prevent signs of fatigue. The anti-bacterial treatment with silver ions protects the fabric from aging, reduces unpleasant odours and provides even higher abrasion resistance. The special IceColor treatment of the fabric during the production process makes sure the black fabric is able to reflect sunlight. This helps to keep the muscle at the optimum temperature even in direct sunlight.
The special ICECOLOR treatment of the fabric during the production makes sure the black fabric is able to reflect sunlight. This helps to keep the muscle at the optimum temperature even in direct sunlight.
LADY S7 pad:
The elastic, breathable seat pad is an improved version of the previous Lady seat pad. It is specially adapted to the female anatomy. Prior to the S7, all seat pads were sewed or glued to the short. Now the seams are interrupted at specially defined spots. This allows for a certain mobility (swimming) of the seat pad in three dimensions. Friction in this highly sensitive area in thus prevented.